OUR RESPONSE TO COVID-19
We are continuing to work with our state and local government and health officials and holding services within the current issued guidelines. We are open for limited seating and would love for you to join us for a live service!
We are requiring reservations for each service to help with the capacity and seating at a six-foot social distancing. There are guidelines for attendance that can be found when you reserve your seat. Our current service reservations are:
• The seating will be limited and on a first come first serve basis. Please do not move the chairs.
• Face masks must be worn at all times while in the building and encouraged to be worn outside as well.
• We will be following the six-foot distancing guideline in every way possible. There will be no hugging, handshaking, high-fives, fist bumps or elbow bumps - waving is encouraged!
• With the safety of our children in mind, we are currently not holding any children's programs during our service times. Children age 6 and older are able to attend the services as long as they are able to wear a mask. (Check out our KidsLife ministry connections under the Get Connected/Ministries tab.)
• All areas in the lower level will be closed until further notice. The only available entrance for services will be the upper level.
• Please follow the entrance signs and exit signs as indicated.
• Our restrooms will be open on the upper level only. If you do need to use our restroom, please be sure to use precautionary measures by washing your hands before and after.
• Hand sanitizers will be placed throughout the upper level for your use.
• When service has been dismissed, we ask that you do not congregate in the sanctuary or the foyer and follow the exit signs as you leave.
• Drinking fountains will not be operational. We encourage you to bring a bottle of water should you need a drink.
• There will be no handouts, cards or envelopes available. We encourage you to continue using the online giving, prayer and connection features found on our website.
• As much as possible, doors will be propped open as you come and go.
• Sanitizing of all areas is being done prior to services, in-between services and after the services.